Stay up to date with the latest news at Citizens Savings and Loan Association, FSB.
- 2-4-2019 Shred It Day April 6th! Watch the Leavenworth Times for details.
- 1-29-2019 New EMV Debit Card with choices, University of St. Mary Card, Lansing Education Foundation Card, Leavenworth Education Foundation Card, Citizens FSB Card, and Business Card.
- 1-29-2019 New Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit and Internet Banking to arrive this June!
- 1-16-2019 Danielle Parks has been promoted to AVP and Branch Manger. Lisa Wynn has been promoted to Branch Manager of the Basehor location. Chris Foster has been promoted to Executive Vice President.
- 11-1-2018 Citizens FSB implemented a $3 statement fee per account, we are encouraging our customer to sigh up for free eStatments.
- 10-22-2018 Citizens FSB will soon have the EMV chip Debit Card with several new brands!
- 8-15-2018 Longtime resident of Leavenworth county joins Citizens FSB, Chuck (Chuckie) Moorehead has joined the team as VP of Retail Banking and Marketing.
- 8-3-2018 After 28 Years our CFO John Peter’s retires. Chris Foster has succeeded John as our new CFO. Chris brings a wealth of experience as a past bank examiner, controller and auditor.
- 5-28-2018 Citizens FSB will observe Memorial Day and be closed. We will open at normal times Tuesday May 29th.
- 5-16-2018 Citizens FSB wins Best of the Best, Best Bank, Mortgage Lending, Auto Lending, General Construction Lending, Investment Firm, and Finalist in Best Places to Work.
- 4-23-2018 Citizens Savings and Loan expands into Commercial Lending and has hired longtime Kansas City Commercial Lender Bill Rice to join the team. Bill is an Army Veteran, formerly stationed at Ft. Riley and is a K-State Graduate.
- 4-11-2018 Our Controller Karen Woodward celebrated 30 years with Citizens Savings!
- 3-21-2018 Citizens Savings and Loan Association, FSB announces a partnership with BaSys Processing to provide merchant processing program that supports all major payment types, including EMV, and smart phone pay.
- 2-23-2018-Citizens Savings and Loan Association, FSB announces a partnership with Prime Capital Investments to provide a variety of financial services to individual and corporate clients of the bank. Services to individuals, include wealth management, investment management and retirement planning. Corporate client services include corporate asset management and retirement plan services, including 401k and 403b plans and pension plans.
- 1-17-2018 Longtime President Ronald L Romig announces retirement after 42 years of service. Randy L Baker, a 31 year veteran banker has succeeded Ron as of January 17th, 2018. Ron’s open house/ retirement departure is March 14th 1-3pm
- 2-1-2018 Now Offering FHA and USDA mortgage loans-see a Mortgage Lender for details
- 2-1-2018 We have Expanded our lending territory to 31 states-see a Mortgage Lender for details
- 2-1-2018 New Visa and MasterCard program starting in February 2018, watch for details
Weekly Economic Update
Keep in touch with the Economy and the latest Market Updates.