Join Our Team
We have a great team of friendly, talented and inspiring people at Citizens Savings & Loan Assoc., FSB. Would you like to work with collaborative, high energy and adaptable team members? Are you good with numbers? Do you possess excellent people skills? Do you have a great attention to detail? Consider joining our team at Citizens Savings & Loan. We offer an excellent pay and benefit package.
- 401(k)- generous employer contribution
- Health plan 80-83% premium paid
- Life Insurance- 2 times annual income
- Long-term Disability Insurance 70% of pay
- Employee Assistance Program for mental health, financial health, physical health.
- Paid Time Off–starting at 18 days
- 10 1/2 Paid holidays
- Choose your shift 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 8:30am-5:30pm (teller positions exempt from this option)
Why Choose Citizens Savings & Loan?
Citizens Savings & Loan is a family-friendly organization with strong ties to the communities we serve. We practice honesty, integrity, and exceptional customer service as we strive to be the best place to bank, work and invest. We are committed to providing excellent career opportunities and a wide array of benefits in the market for our staff.
Loan Servicing Position ( Posting has closed, reviewing applicants now)
- Servicing of mortgage, consumer, and commercial loans.
- Consistently updates and maintains escrow-related information, including disbursement of premiums.
- Processing of loan payoffs and onboarding of loans.
- Processing of release of lien and collateral documentation.
- Indexing and imaging of loan documents.
- Review of loan documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Performing of daily administrative tasks to support the loan servicing team, including filing and correspondence.
- Direct interaction with customers via phone, email, or in person.
- All other work as assigned.
- Duties may be adjusted or added as business needs arise.
- Adhere to regulations set forth by banking industry standards
- Proficient overall PC skills using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong oral and written skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- 10 Key
- Experience with Mortgagebot, Phoenix, and/or Laserpro
- 2 years or more of Loan Servicing, preferably mortgages
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred
We believe the right applicant will understand and have experience in lending along with the regulations within the lending environment. If you are interested in leading by example, building customer focused relationships and working in a strong and safe community bank, we encourage you to consider Citizens Savings and Loan Association, FSB as your next career location.
E-mail us your resume and questions at email@example.com
Please be aware email is not a secure method of communication. Do not use email to send us confidential or sensitive information such as passwords, account numbers or social security numbers. If you need to provide this type of information, contact us by phone, fax or regular mail.
Click here to email us.
At Citizens Savings & Loan, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens Savings & Loan is a drug free work environment.